Powerproject is one of the world’s leading project management software solutions for construction. It is easy-to-use and its powerful, feature-rich, capability makes it the first choice of over 100,000 construction professionals throughout the world.
Why choose Powerproject?
- Easy-to-use but extremely powerful
- Fully scalable so suits projects and portfolios of all sizes
- Superior presentation of project plans and simpler printing
- Filtering for easier management of sub-contractors
- Better protection against litigation caused by delay
- Cost-effective licensing options: choose single user or concurrent user
- Easily integrates with other software such as Microsoft Project and P6
- 4D BIM, Site Progress via mobile devices and Read-Only Client add-ons
- Free Risk Analysis and Dashboard Reporting tools
Click below to download a PDF version of our Powerproject Software brochure:
Powerproject BIM is an integrated module for Powerproject which enables you to easily link the tasks in your project plan with 3D model components for 4D planning in one application. It is ideal for tendering and progress monitoring.
Features of Powerproject BIM:
- Identify problems that may not be visible via traditional schedules
- Run scenarios to assess feasibility of execution and find the best solutions
- See the impact in the 3D view as you update the Gantt chart
- Study how the build process will appear at different project stages
- Integrate as-built information
- Create better tenders, faster
Click below to download a PDF version of our Powerproject BIM brochure:
Site Progress Mobile
Site Progress Mobile is a free app for Android, Apple (iOS) or Windows Phone which enables mobile users to record the progress of tasks and repetitive events from a remote location against their work as scheduled in a Powerproject project plan. It can also be accessed via the web. Each user sees only the relevant tasks and progress checklists for which they have responsibility. Service is charged according to the number of active jobs exported to the secure cloud storage area.
Features of Site Progress Mobile:
- Record project progress quickly and easily via mobile devices
- Update progress at any time, from any location. No signal needed to record progress values, only when submitting updates
- Improve data accuracy by removing need for any re-keying of progress updates from paper notes or emails
- Record actual dates for events not just the percentage complete
- Take photographs and record notes which can be associated with particular tasks or build stages
Click below to download a PDF version of our Site Progress Mobile brochure:
Getting you started
Solid Support are a reseller of Powerproject in Australia, providing local expertise to current and new Powerproject users. With many years’ experience of providing our software solutions to the construction industry in Australia, we understand the best ways for you to maximise the benefits and return from your investment in Powerproject through:
We provide a wide range of training to help both new and more experienced users improve their skills in working with Powerproject. We begin with the basics by teaching fundamental planning techniques, and can cater for all levels of experience.
Visit our corporate training page to learn more.
Solid Support operates the Australian helpdesk for Powerproject. Our support and upgrade package will help you to get the most out of your investment in our software and includes the free provision of all maintenance updates and upgrades. All supported users have access to an online Support Portal, which contains a comprehensive Knowledgebase, current version downloads, full access to the add-on library and extensive product information.
Our team of experts can save you time by customising your Powerproject solution. Assignments can be as short as half a day, for tasks such as constructing a project template to simplify project creation and consistency, writing a macro to automate a repeated process – or as long as several months for a major organisation wishing to change its project delivery processes and associated management information reporting.